A Great Summer Alternative to Weighted Blanket!
Sleep problems are very common these days, reportedly as high as 80%!
Our sensory sheet helps create perfect bedtime conditions throughout the night. It provides calming sensory compression to help the over stimulated nervous system calm down ready for a good night's sleep.
They are uniquely made from our new premium Calmtex super soft, breathable fabric, which has been designed specifically for sensory care.
The sensory sheets slip over the mattress and are open ended, making it easy to remove for washing.
They are the perfect addition for any child or adult living with Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder or PTSD, by providing calming sensory input.
- Improves your sleep: Help relax before bed time with calming sensory compression.
- Comfortable, breathable and Stretchy: your child will enjoy crawling under the fabric and the seclusion it offers him.
- Compression support: these compression sheets for kids let you increase or decrease compression as your children grow.
- Quick and Easy to put: each sensory bed sheet features a wrap around your bed mattress and adjusts to suit you or your child’s comfort.
- High-quality woven fabric: the Sheet is made using a blend of 80% nylon and 20% spandex. Nylon is a breathable material that's naturally soft to the touch and pleasing against your skin, while spandex gives it some added stretch.
Compression clothing can assist children or adults living with:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome,
- Cerebral Palsy
Other features and benefits include:
- NDIS Funded
- Provide deep pressure input that helps to calm
- Assist to prepare for a good night’s sleep
Allows you to stretch and push your arms and legs, or crawl underneath without the sheet coming off the bed
- Standard Single Size: 80x160cm
- Gender Neutral
- Machine Washable (Air Dry Recommended)
- For Use with Twin-Sized Bed Only
- Not Intended for Children Under 3