Description:The kalimba, also known as thumb piano, is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often collated with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, playing by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs. Just need to use two thumbs to play.
It is like a magic music box that can produce amazing sound.
- Perfect for Beginners and Children: Easy to use, simply pluck the kalimba tines to play, and practice your finger flexibility and coordination. Easy to learn and easy to explore and cultivate your musical talent.
- Made of High-quality Wood: A beautiful warm solid koa wood body creates comforting warm sound as only natural products can make.
- Super Craftsmanship: Our thumb piano keys are accurately tuned length of steel which delivers clear, crisp sound and tones. Fine workmanship will bring you beautiful music.
- Security Protection: Kalimba box can effectively protect kalimba regardless of performance or collection, preventing moisture, oxidation, scratches, falling, and very easy to carry.
- Small Kalimba Music Instrument: It is favored because of its compact size and simplicity. Our mini kalimba is lightweight and portable so you can make music anywhere anytime. Come with a small bag.
- 17 Steel Keys and 2 Vibrato Holes: The metal keys are mounted on a wooden box that acts as the resonating chamber. As you play you can uncover and cover the vibrato holes as you like to create personalized tones.
The Best Gift For Parents. Friends.Children
Easy to tune your kalimbaStep 1: Find the Tuner
You can use a real tuner or download an App.
Android system app: gStrings, Apple system app: Instuner.
Step 2. Tune with Hammer
Making tines longer to lower their pitch, and making them shorter to make their pitch higher.
Tip: The kalimba is in tune when we sell it. We suggest you not tune it when you get it.